Skip to main content

So damn easy to say that life's so hard. Everybody's got their share of battle scars. As for me, I'd like to thank my lucky stars that I'm alive and well.

Good afternoon readers! I'm finishing up my recorded wedding shows as I type this. I'm running on 3 hours of sleep! Of course I didn't go back to bed after Lucas got home. I was lazy and I got a very mini workout in! I said I was going to start being healthier and have a workout and diet plan.. and I want to sick to that! This morning I had... 

 

Greek yogurt has a lot of protein, something my body really needs right now! I plan on getting back to the gym a few times a week and also start doing my workout dvds and wii games at least 5 times a week.

Last night I painted my nails. They're a mess but, if you know me.. you'll know that I change my nail polish about 5 times a week.  Don't mind my super short nails.

Oh and last picture.. Rock somehow gave Savannah a boo boo and he was so upset about it. A quick background about Rocky, we rescued him.. and his past homes he was around an unhealthy marriage.. and he wasn't cared for.. so he doesn't like yelling or swearing. If I say any swear word, even if it's just the occasional "Oh, shit!".. He'll come running to me and rub his face on mine and try and get all my attention. Okay back to the picture... he knew that he hurt Savannah, so he was so freaked out and all upset. I made him lay with me while Lucas and I watched the game. Finally, he fell asleep... 

That's all for today. I have to go shower and hopefully go to Caribou Coffee to get a coffee before work tonight. I love coffee far too much. I love Starbucks but Caribou is great if you want something really sweet. It's like drinking a dessert, and I'm all about that. No worries, I went on their website and looked up the fat, carbs and calories.. So if I decide to get something I'll get something without a days worth of carbs.

Hope you all have a fab day!!

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention