Skip to main content

So on fire and so in love

I recorded the CMAs last night! I couldn't be happier right now! I love Carrie Underwood!!! There really isn't a country singer I don't like (Well.. Taylor Swift, but she's not very country).. I love country so much! Ah, get me to Nashville now! I guess I should be working out during this and not on here, but this also has to be done. Haha, I'm a great procrastinator.
A little recap of my past two days. Lucas and I went to the Wings vs. Avalanche game! So happy we won! I didn't have time to upload any pictures from the game, even though I forgot my memory card and had to take pictures with my phone.. blah.  Of course we got fan photos. 


We had a really good time! Then after we celebrated by going to Cesar's! We went to the sport's bar called Legends and had some shrimp and I had a few too many beers. But we had a great conversation with the bartender and she even told us how great of a couple we are, so on our $40 bill she got $20. Then we played some slots that she told us to play, and I won $40. I apparently took a picture of myself in the bathroom, haha. Cracks me up.
 
So we went over to the little lounge called Cosmos and I had a martini called Liquid Massage it was Grey Goose, Hypnotic and pineapple juice.

I'm not a martini kind of girl, I don't really know how to sip on a girly drink, nor do I enjoy drinking girly drinks.. so after two sips, it was gone. I was going to get the Patron Island Tini, but the bartender said that it isn't worth the $12 dollars.. so I got a Candy Apple Tini.. two sips later it was also gone.

So then I wanted a Jager Bomb.. but apparently they can't sell it together.. it's all separate. So pretty much I had Jager on the rocks. And then we left! So we get to boarder control and typically, it's hell getting back to the US.. the guy never once asked us a question about where we were.. he saw our jerseys and talked to us about the Red Wings for 10 minutes and then let us go. I thought I was dreaming or something. So crazy.
Yesterday, Wednesday, I felt like crap. I had to go to the Credit Union with my dad so he could co-sign for one of my accounts. Then I went home and relaxed in bed until Lucas woke up and we planned out our night. I was getting ready and doing homework and what does my beautiful Lucas surprise me with?...
He's amazing. So he ran to one mall to go get this jersey for his dad and then he took me out to another mall where I showed off my speed shopper skills.. Lucas was amazed.. in 40 mins I got all of this..
I work well under pressure! Then we went to Del Taco.. which is in the ghetto. I wasn't really raised around anything like that kind of city. I get so scared when I'm in that kind of area. Not to mention here I am wearing my Juicy necklace, GSHOCK watch, Tiffany & Co ring, Coach purse and Coach shoes.. I'm too girly to be in an area like that. But, I guess that's why I'm in school and doing something with my life, I don't want to end up there! I'm so high maintenance. But, it's not a bad thing. Lucas and I come from hard working families that have money and we were both raised in great areas.. so we're a little out of our element when we go somewhere like that. 
Today I'm going to try and get a lot done. Now that this is out of the way, maybe I'll actually do what needs to be done. Lucas gave me some pointers, last night before bed, on cleaning up all my clothes and all that.. and told me I really need to get rid of a lot of clothes that I don't wear. Lol, I love him. He's right. I honestly don't wear anything twice. Unless it's like yoga pants maybe I'll wear some of my red wings stuff more than once... but I'm a princess. Lucas said before Christmas I need to get that done.. Do you know why? Because somewhere between Christmas and my birthday, we will have our little Vladamir!! Ah! I'm so excited! But anyways, tonight I'm going to get coffee with Allison again and do some studying there! My mom made this awesome Extreme Diet Soup! I can't stop eating it.. which is okay with me!
I am a little worried, my little girl had this sore on her face.. and today my mom found another one. It won't get better either! So she's going to get it check out today! I'm babying her so much right now. I feel horrible, because I can't even help her. I can tell she's either in pain or super uncomfortable. :( 
I'm going to get a work out in and get some cleaning done! Have a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention