Skip to main content

We laughed until we cried

I've really been sick! Yesterday when I got home from work, I ended up sleeping all evening and pretty much all night! The only time I woke up was when Lucas woke up and came and sat next to me on the couch so he could watch the game. Then my mom woke me up because her and my dad brought me food. I was up for about 30 minutes and fell back asleep then Lucas woke me up to go to the gas station with him, and then 20 minutes later I was sleeping again and didn't wake up until I had to get up for work at 930. That was about 16 hours of sleep I got last night. Although I feel better, I'm not 100%... I still feel out of it. 
I'm sucked into a criminal minds marathon.. I've never seen this show, but now I'm hooked. After a double, and still being sick.. I should be sleeping, but of course not. I work tomorrow night, have school Tuesday morning then have to go to my new school, Wednesday is the biggest bar night of the year and I'm working as a shot girl, Thursday is Thanksgiving and I get to spend it with my love and our families, Friday night I'm working, Saturday morning I work and then I get to spend time with m love and Sunday I work the morning. Busy, busy week! I have to study for finals, Christmas shop, and clean.
I think I might do a little online shopping right now! And, I need to get some sleep! I'm trying to stay busy so I don't have to think about how little time I'll be spending with Luke the next month or two. I'm actually super depressed, but he's going to be working his ass off and bringing in the big bucks. I'll be having my little man around shortly, so hopefully that will keep me distracted as well! Oh, and I need to start marathon training as well! AND, in January I start at my new school and they want me to keep a 3.8 GPA so that I'll be able to get into the program I want by next year... It's going to be stressful, but I know I can do it. I just have to think about how this will pay off and it's all going to be more than worth it. As long as my best friend is always by my side, that's more than I can ask for. I'm lucky, and I'm happy. I think that's a lot more than most people can say.
:)

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention