Skip to main content

I need you. Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt.

The game is back on and I can finally type this out! 
 I swear Lucas can be such a 5 year old sometimes. But as soon as a Red Wings or Michigan State game comes on, he's silent and if you need anything from him.. don't even bother trying to ask. He's adorable. 

We go back to work tomorrow! Booo :( ! I need to make some money though. I've spent over a grand this week, Christmas shopping! Yikes. I need to do a little online shopping tonight. I feel so guilty spending so much money! We did have a fab three days off together! 

Thursday we went to dinner with his parents and then relaxed the rest of the night. There was a horrible accident outside of his neighborhood and of course Luke had to go check it out. It was scary! It was a head on collision. This mini van was so smashed and was just a ball of metal. They had to use the jaws of life to get the people out. The pick up truck how ever was just super smashed in the front and the guy walked away fine. Do you see why I need a big truck? I had to drive the mustang today, and even though it's such a badass looking car, I can't stand it! I'm so low to the ground and I can't see over anyone! Can't wait until my truck is out of the shop. I really need to just buy a new truck. A big pick up truck! 

Yesterday we relaxed.. Lucas got his hair cut just like every week.. I snapped pictures of my beautiful man.
Yum! Beautiful man, all mine! Haha. Oh, and he even took me to see My Week with Marilyn!! He DID NOT want to see it. It was such a good movie! I was so happy! Then we got some Bdubs and went home to sleep.. well, Lucas slept and I tried to sleep. 

I woke up late today. Got ready, did a few things and then Lucas took me shopping. I got some new yoga leggings!
Then we went grocery shopping and I'm not sure why, but I was craving coffee so I loaded up..
It's kind of funny because the more packages that come in for me, the more I realize that I did a lot of shopping for myself.. like these tights! I love them. They make me feel like I'm a little kid because they're so fun!
 Yay! Oh I also made Lucas take a picture with me, his favorite thing! 
I asked him "Did you smile in the picture?".. his "I don't know" answer made me retake the picture... so he starts making faces and mocking me and as I'm half smiling, half ready to smack his arm he just got a shot in.. the picture is taken...

Yup. I look like poo. :( But, whatever. I guess beggers can't be choosers.

Oh and can we talk about how long my real hair is getting?
BAM! It's getting long! I'm excited!! 

I'm starting to feel bad. I feel like I'm neglecting my little time I have with Lucas. Although he's busy yelling at the t.v.. I still feel that I should be cuddled up next to him.. well, more like all I want to do now is be cuddled up to him. :)

Oh yeah, I'm DDing for my parents tonight! So I can't even get all comfy and go to bed.. because I'm not sure when they'll be calling me to drive them home.
Well, working a double tomorrow! Yay! :)

Have a great Saturday night and Sunday!

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention