Skip to main content

I need sleep.

Dang, I'm exhausted.
I worked a double today.. after my fun weekend that I needed after a very long and stressful week of school.

Weekend recap.. shall we?
We shall!

Lucas and I went to the ice festival... I had to bundle up... Don't mind me looking like I'm ready to pop out 8 toddlers..
It also took a LOT of effort to get Lucas to stop talking and just smile.. every picture we took you could tell he was swearing... Maybe this week I'll show you guys, for a good laugh.






It was a lot of fun.. but after about 15 minutes I was crying in pain from being so cold. Apparently 3 hoodies, a thermal shirt, a winter coat, a goofy winter hat, 3 pairs of gloves, 5 pairs of warm fuzzy socks and UGGS were not enough. I was decked out in Red Wings stuff though.. so I froze in style ;) Yeahhh.

We went to dinner after and then Saturday we went to the Wings game..



 How cute...




The second to last picture, I think it's funny that you can see Lucas' old friend standing up behind the other team's bench. He was there with his Wife. They live in New York and are here to work the Auto Show. We ended up seeing them for 5 minutes after the game, I'm sure Lucas was happy about that.

It's funny that when you grow up you lose touch with so many people, simply because you're living your life and your dream. I'm so content with my life, I don't feel like I've left anyone behind.. I have who I need.

After the game Luke and I went to TGI Fridays... SOMEHOW we ended up getting 6 appetizers... Lucas ate all of his, and of course was sick after. I took a few bites and wanted dessert.. Lucas of course ate some of my dessert and then pretended to be mad at me for not eating it before he could. He had a $30 giftcard from Christmas and our bill was $42 so I wanted to pay the rest because he spends so much damn money on me... it took about 10 minutes of convincing him to just let me pay.. I mean come on.. $12 + a $10 tip.. Finally he decided I can pay but he was buying me something in return.. kind of defeats the purpose, right?  Ugh.. men.

I'm exhausted. Honestly, I wanted to have a fun update.. but today isn't the night, I'm sorry :(

I can't seem to get enough sleep. Every time we'd watch t.v this weekend while just relaxing I'd fall asleep in such a deep sleep. I'd wake up and be so out of it, it was almost scary. The other night I didn't even remember turning off the fire place.. ah. Plus... my cravings are going wild, but I can't decide on anything and my back is in so much pain and I miss my Lucas who is hard at work.. wah! I'm being a little baby right now. Sorry!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!! 
Did you guys do anything fun??

Comments

  1. I'm following now. Thought I was following before? Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are adorable.
    you two are adorable.
    Looks like you guys had a good time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hat! Wish it would snow here. Great post:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention