Skip to main content

Friday’s Letters!

Photobucket

Dear New Sheets, You are absolutely amazing. I love you so much. You give me another reason to love laying in bed. Ah!

Dear Motivation, Where are you? I need you in my life, now!

Dear Junk Food, Why are you in my life? I need you out, now!

Dear Lucas, I’m mad at your grumpy butt for not texting me on your lunch break. Just because I’m at work doesn’t mean I’m not expecting a super cute text. Maybe you had a meeting and had to rush to eat.. I will expect you to make it up to me by being even more loving than usual. And an extra long back rub Saturday night will be needed. And frozen yogurt. And watching The Vow. Thanks!

Dear Micro Professor, You are not a nice lady. Just because I went to the Dean with the rest of the class does not mean you should take it out on me. Considering we went to the Dean about the COURSE and not YOU. I complimented you on the outline for test two and you went off on me about how I clearly don’t study or care about my grades if I didn’t do well on test one. Well, considering the highest grade in the class is a C- and the class consists of mostly people with a 3.5 GPA or higher.. I think you’re dead wrong. But I won’t be rude.. the other reviews on Ratemyprofessor.com said enough.

Dear Friday Letter’s, you give me a reason to talk about things I normally wouldn’t mention in my blog.. and I dig that.

Dear Bank Accounts, I swear I will be filling you all back up to what you should be. I don’t even understand what I’m spending money on. It sure isn’t on new clothes..

Dear Current Mood, Why are you so awesome?! Did something happen that I wasn’t aware of? Today you were really on your A game!  You can stay as long as you’d like! I think my boy toy, my family and my co-workers would really love that!!

Dear Windows Live Writer, We are going to have to part. It’s been real. You’re not posting my posts when I need them posted.. Along with other things. If I find a replacement.. I’m going to leave you. Believe me, I am looking..

Dear Sunday, YOU ARE MY DAY OFF!! NO SCHOOL. NO WORK! OH MY!

Untitled 3

Comments

  1. love the letters dolly!! and totally agree on how fridays letters allow us to say the shit that we wouldn't 'normally' blog about!! heh

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning to watch The Vow this weekend too! :) Hope you have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your letters this week-- and I love that you mentioned these letters let you write about things you wouldn't normally share on your blog! I do the same thing-- little blurbs about the week that I wouldn't dedicate an entire post to! Hope you have fun watching the Vow with your froyo :) As usual, thanks for linking up with me!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like saying the very same thing to Motivation and Junk Food lately! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Friday letters. Found you through the letters link up! So glad to be your newest follower!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I without a doubt want your Saturday night girlie! Sounds like you all are gonna have a nice relaxing evening ;) & your Sunday oh yes that sounds pretty great too must admit... I might be a tad bit jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. new sheets sound oh so lovely! and junk food.. yeah, it needs to get out of my life too.

    - l

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is so hilarious! Hahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention