Skip to main content

Friday’s Letters… yup.

 

Dear Lucas Blaze, This first letter is all yours. You’re amazing. You always know how to make me feel so much better.. For example.. this text message you sent me last night after I texted you about how stressed out I was and blah blah blah. I love you. You’ll always be my best friend.
2d69925ed1d711e1a73722000a1e8a9f_7

Dear Diet, You need to start paying off. I have all of my co-workers poking jokes at me wanting to diet. There is nothing wrong with trying to get healthy.

Dear Body, What am I doing to you? I’m sorry. I love money. You love sleep. Hang in there. It’ll be okay.

Dear Saturday, I don’t know why it is that I’m nervous about going to this wedding.. I know a lot of Lucas’ family.. so I shouldn’t be even worried… good thing I bought a super cute dress and these sassy Guess pumps!
8ec417becf7911e1923d22000a1cdd3a_7

Dear Followers, I’m sorry I’m so sucky lately. I wish I had more time to entertain you..  Next week I work many morning shifts so I’ll have time at night to update!! Hang in there with me, please?! Love you!

Dear People That Think I’m Funny, Thanks… but.. I think what I’m best at is being honest. Sometimes, I say not so nice things and people laugh and think I’m being really funny.

Dear Fact That I Linked Up Last Week Before My Post Posted, Perks of having a computer that decides to change the date and time… randomly. My post should of posted at 12am.. but, it didn’t and now I look like a total bitch or something. Oh well. Life happens. I’ll continue doing Friday’s Letters even if last week I broke the link up rules. Gahhh, sucky me.

Dear Instagram, Normally I can count on you to make me seem a little interesting.. but what the crap.. you suck lately too!!!! Stop making me look so boring!

Dear iPhone, I am so sorry I dropped you the other night and chipped you a little.. I know no one can see it… but, I can. I dropped your on Broadway in Nashville like 50 times.. I shattered your awesome case and you didn’t break.. why much you chip now?! Yes, I’m upset. Wah.

Dear Life, You are not being very kind to me. I mean.. what have I ever done to you?… I try to stay positive and you just want to knock me down. Not cool.

Dear Myfitnesspal, You are awesome. I love all my friends on there. I thought blogger was better than tumblr.. well myfitnesspal beats them all. Nice, motivating people.. I love it!!!!

Dear Hair, Did you enjoy that awful hair day you put me through today?!? That was real awesome. Not. Tomorrow I’m expecting a lot out of you. Deliver.

Dear Eyes, Get over your allergy to my contacts. I’m sick of my glasses.

Dear Friday’s Letters, Yeah.. You suck this week. Sorry readers. I guess I’m tired and distracted. I’m sorry…

Photobucket

Untitled 8

Comments

  1. you are such a rebel breaking the link up rules :) haha have so much fun at the wedding!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we think you're funny because we know you are being "not so nice" and we admire that you can just say how you feel! I love it. If that makes any sense. Basically, we admire the fact that you can be very blunt.

    Chloe
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab post! Love your creative and unique blog, doll!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your man is a sweetie and its true as time goes on youll see your good traits more and more and youll see you can make it through the shit that life throws at you! Have a great time at the wedding x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog through Ashleys link up, newest follower :) hope next week is better for you :)
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My allergies have been bugging me non-stop too and I've been forced to wear my glasses, I feel your pain! Hopefully they go away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top one is really cute <3

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Came across your blog through Fridays Lettrs Link up and I must admit I am obsessed!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those heels!!

    come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shoes are FIERCE! Love love love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. what cute shoes!! and I joke with my sister about instragram b/c I feel like my life is pretty boring but you take some pics of your food, shoes, etc and when you do those little filter effects somehow it looks cute and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dear life part I agree with you! Its been not so kind to me either lately & its hard to stay positive. I love those pumps & you will do great @ the wedding besides your lovable Lucas family will love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My phone did the same thing! I had an Otterbox for it and it shattered but the phone was saved...then a few weeks later I dropped it and it shattered the corner. UGH. Those Otterbox' were suppose to be indestructible!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention