Skip to main content

If you really knew me…


I’m taking absolutely no credit for this.
I’m copying Ashley, who copied Jenni.. who copied Kristin.
It’s an awesome idea for a post. I couldn’t resist.
I’ll let you know that I asked my lovely dude to help me with this….
”Hey Luke.. tell me some facts about myself”
*As he’s distracted with some stupid show he’s making me watch he answers…
Lucas- “You have brown hair. You’re a girl. You have a period once a month… what are these questions for?”
”Blog.”
Lucas- ”You’re making a new blog?”
”No. A blog post.. “If you really knew me, you’d know..””
Lucas- “You have stinky farts. Yeah! Put that! Will you?”
…Isn’t he so romantic? I’m glad I can show off to all of you readers.
“If you really wanted to know something about someone what would you ask?”
Luke- “What kind of question is that? Not that I don’t want to answer that but.. I don’t even know how to answer that.. I mean really! How am I suppose to answer? How would you answer?”
So.. that idea isn’t working..
Untitled 19
>> I hate sleeping. Yet, I hate feeling tired. I wish I had all 24 hours to get things done. I hate sleeping in and getting a late start to my day.. but, I love staying up late because I’m more creative and motivated late at night.
>> I disowned most of my family. You’d also know that I have a little hope that one day they wont be so dramatic and awful.. But, I’ve also realized that the family I have left is all that I need.
>> I’m deathly afraid of snakes. Even seeing a picture of one makes me have a mild panic attack.
>> I have a teeth whitening obsession. I don’t think I will ever be satisfied with how white my teeth are.
>> My friends always make comments about how I’m practically married or how they want to find a guy like Lucas. This makes me so proud because up until Luke, I always dated complete assholes.
>> I love wearing Luke’s clothes. I often buy him stuff just so I can wear it when I need a lazy night.
>> I seem really shy. But, once you start a conversation with me I wont stop talking.
>> People always tell me that until they got to know me they assumed I was a bitch based off of my looks. I used to take offense to it.. but, I don’t anymore. I have an issue showing emotions when I tell a joke or when I’m being sarcastic… and I’m sarcastic ALL THE TIME.. so people that don’t know me well assume I’m just a bitch.
>> I’m not offended easily.. Actually, it’s really hard to offend me. But, for the same reason as above.. people think that if I don’t laugh at everything that I’m upset over it.
>> People also think that I’m a sensitive person. These people are not people that know me really well. I’ve been through a lot. I may not talk about some of the things I’ve been through.. but, I’m a very strong girl. I’m so proud of who I am because of the situations I’ve been put in.
>> I’m allergic to my contacts but I hate wearing my glasses. Red, swollen eyes almost all the time.
>> I hurt my back really bad July 27, 2007.. at Warped Tour. Crowd surfing during Underoath. I was thrown into an empty spot. The girl that fell after me was carried away on a stretcher… I should of went to the hospital but I didn’t. I had to give up 9 years of Dance and Volleyball. 5 years later… my back is still messed up.
>> I cry hysterically when I get really, really mad. I rarely cry when I’m upset or sad.
>> I have ADD/ADHD pretty bad. I was never diagnosed with it until I started college. I always just assumed I couldn’t focus because I didn’t like school.
>> I am a huge perfectionist. To the point that I’d rather not do something than do it less than perfect.
>> As much as I enjoy talking about events in my life… I have the hardest time coming up with facts about me.
>> People constantly comment on how much I look like my mom. I take that as the biggest compliment. I pray that I grow up to be as beautiful and as amazing as she is.
>> I’ve always envied my parent’s relationship. I’m so grateful that I finally found myself in a relationship that reminds me so much of my parent’s relationship.
>> I treat my iPhone like a child. I get anxiety when I’m not holding it.. I wish I was kidding.
>> I suck at texting. I kind of hate texting. I read a text and plan to respond in a few minutes… and then I forget. I also hate talking on the phone most of the time. I feel.. awkward..


Whoa that was a lot of stupid facts about me… most of those you probably knew.. sorry. I suck. I know.
Untitled 10

Comments

  1. you are so cute and i love your blog! haha its great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I asked Tim the same question, he'd say the same thing!! Gotta love guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO afraid of snakes too. Seriously just writing that word makes me shiver. Ughhh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way you are about snakes is how I am about frogs. Nobody ever understands. Sucks! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally hear you on the "cry when mad" thing. Mine is overwhelmed. When I start to feel I don't have enough time or have too much on my plate, it's disgusting sobbing. Oh the joys of being an girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there (im #200) love this blog - super super cute and funny!

    Rachel
    www.lalalists.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes I hate sleeping, and I always hate getting a late start. If I sleep too much or late, I lose my motivation. I also cry, when I am furious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey just started following your blog so I knew none of this! :) I also have stinky farts so I'll most likely stick around just for that reason!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention