Skip to main content

Currently Current

Energy.
Something I have absolutely nothing of currently. I work 3 days, 1 night and go to school 3 days. Not one single day of my week is free. I hate sleeping in and I hate going to bed early. Mix it all together and you get my energy level. Yawn.


The Election.

I don’t understand why people get so butt hurt over it. I’ve had so many people from blogger unfollow me on twitter because being open about the fact that I’m voting for Romney is apparently really offensive to them. Good unfollow me I don’t want some insane Obama lover following me anyways.
Do I need to explain myself on that one? Yes? Wah… I simply feel that I should vote for who I want to vote for and you should do the same. To be honest, I don’t care who you’re voting for because I’m still voting for Romney. Do your research and have a reason to vote for who you’re voting for. But, DO NOT judge me and call me obnoxious names because we’re voting differently. If you do that, I’ll mentally judge you.

My latest Hobby.
image
image

image
Yup. I started making bracelets. Don’t mind the bad cell phone photos. My mom’s salon is having this big Holiday party and they’re having a bunch of people from like The Pampered Chef, Avon, Scentsy, Thirty One, Tatstefully Simple, Tupperware, Lia Sophia Jewelry, Miche and a ton more. So I’m making bracelets in hopes to make some extra money. I’m going to start selling them on Etsy. I just don’t know how much to sell them for. I see some going for so much money and I just feel like I’d rather charge a few bucks. Hmm.. If you have any suggestions please let me know!!!

Sponsoring.
Some of you have contacted me about sponsoring your blog and giving me different discounts.. It’s not that I don’t want to sponsor blogs. It’s not that I’m not going to renew my sponsorship to your blog.. I mentioned before about Fandango.com trying to steal thousands of dollars from me.. well, this shut down my account and because it was fraud charges they have to send me a new debit card. My paypal is hooked up to my old one.. I’m just waiting to receive my new card in the mail. It sucks, I’m sorry. Please understand.
But, snag 50% off all my ads! I’m ending this offer in the next few days! Use code PLE50

 

I’m going to finish up Chicago Fire and then watch some Breaking Bad in bed.
Have a fab Thursday!

 

Untitled 1

Comments

  1. I don't understand the fuss over the election either. I would never unfollow someone because of their political affiliation. It's a free country!

    Shelby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Election = amen. I'm voting for Obama, and I don't hate your guts. We just think differently, and there ain't nothing wrong with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SERIOUSLY! People are toe up with ignorance. How old are you that you unfriend/unfollow someone because of a damn presidential election. I started losing followers on my blog because of talking about God too much {I think} so, I just kept talking about God even more and deleted my follower button. Oh well. Peace out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention