Skip to main content

THE BEST MONDAY OF THE YEAR!!!!

image

I have a severe shopping addiction. I’ll be the first to admit it.
Christmas time is my favorite because I have an excuse to spend money.
As I’ve mentioned before I’m not a Black Friday shopper.

I’m a Cyber Monday shopper. I’d much rather sit in my home at my computer.
I don’t have to deal with lines or rude people plowing over me with their cart.
Instead I’m sitting here dying for it to be midnight…

image

I know I’m a broken record about Ebates. But, seriously why wouldn’t an online shopper use it?

I have such a hard time shopping for other people because I want to buy all of them way too much.
The worst thing is, I love wrapping gifts! If I had a million presents to wrap & make pretty I’d be so happy!
I’m the easiest person to shop for because to be honest, I’d be fine with receiving nothing.

This post may seem like I’m just typing without a purpose.. it’s probably because that’s exactly what I’m doing.
I try sometimes to have structure to my posts but, every now and then I enjoy just writing whatever I want.
Yes, I do some advertising and I go link-up crazy sometimes.. but, at the end of the day I want my blog to have a voice. I don’t want to ever seem like I blog for a living. I don’t. Which is why sometimes I slack a lot at responding to emails. Sometimes I plan on posting things and they get put off for days.. maybe even weeks. Oops.

I do have a lot of things I need to post this week because I’ve been sucking at blogging.
This week I will have TWO giveaways. I know some people don’t like giveaway posts…
But, tis the season.. right?

I also want to do something fabulous for all my sponsors this month.
Which reminds me! Today is the LAST DAY to receive
60% off ALL AD SPACES!
My ads are already dirt cheap. With the 60% off they’re practically free.
Click here to see sponsor options. Use code THANKS60

Well, it’s finally time!!!

image

Happy Cyber Monday to all of you!! Hope you find some fab deals!!
PLEASE feel free to comment or e-mail me with any super fab deals you found!!

Or feel free to stalk me on TWITTER or GOOGLE+ because I’m sure I’ll be sharing deals all day!

 

Untitled 1

Comments

  1. I am so glad you were on Messy.Dirty.Hair this morning, I used to follow your blog, but noticed the other day you were gone! I loved following you! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forgot to use Ebates but I have to remember this year!! Messy Dirty Hair sent me...entering the giveaway :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from your new follower! Your blog is great!

    -Kelly
    http://www.kellystahley.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Cyber Monday and Ebates too! I use it for almost all of my online shopping:) Sent be Messy Dirty Hair! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOO funny story... a while back my blogger crashed & I lost all the fab blogs I followed- you being one so I saw you on MessyDirtyHair today! Welcome back sweet friend! So glad to have you back on my blog roll!

    xx,
    Aubrey
    thekinchlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Cyber Monday. I've done my share of shopping today. Stopping by from Messy Dirty Hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention