Skip to main content

Friday's Letters.


Dear Luke Bryan, You KILLED it last night. Holy cow. You had me laughing the entire time. Plus, you can really shake it!

*I will be uploading more videos to my YouTube channel from the concert as well as from Maroon 5. If you want to see them check here later tonight!

Dear Birthday, ONLY A FEW HOURS AWAY!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! But, you keep giving me excuses to go shopping. How many birthday presents can I buy myself?! I'm pretty excited for the post I plan on having all dedicated to you.

Dear Sleep, I have been getting a lot of you these past two days. Sleeping in until 2pm is not something I dig. But getting 9 hours one night and 11 hours last night is probably something that needed to happen.

Dear Lucas Blaze, Thank you for always being so amazing. You're the best boyfriend ever. I love that your response to anonymous hate about you getting me a MacBook was "They're just jealous they can't afford to get their girlfriend's one".. I love you so much. This is my third birthday I get to spend with you, I couldn't ask for anything more. 

Dear Parents, You bought 4 tickets to the Wings vs. Preds game for my birthday at $100 per ticket.. plus you're getting a car to drive us downtown.. AND you're taking us out to dinner. Why on earth are you buying me anything else for my birthday?! You both do way too much for me. 

Dear Saturday morning class, I don't ever mind you.. until this week. I'm sad that I can't go out at midnight because I have to wake up at 7am for you.

Dear Winter, I'm so over you. I wake up today to the sound of snowblowers.. It snowed so much. The day before my birthday. I hate snow. I hate the cold. I need Summer.

Dear Blog Readers, I swear you amaze me more and more each day. After the post I wrote yesterday, the amount of positive and supportive comments and e-mails I received honestly blows my mind. Sometimes I wonder how many people actually read every or many posts. Then when I write a post like that, I quickly realize that so many of you actually are interested in what I have to say. Thank you all so much for being there for me no matter what is going on.

Photobucket


In regards to that last post... 
I know I had a few comments telling me that I shouldn't bring up what these people said because they want to know that it bugged me. I do agree to some extent. Maybe I shouldn't of brought up little things they said. I also probably shouldn't of commented about each thing because that will fuel their fire. But, the things I made comments about weren't things that hurt me, because they weren't true. I totally understand that by laughing at some of the comments will come off to those people in a completely different way and they'll assume that I'm hurt about them. I don't really care. I didn't really write it thinking any of those people would read it.
I think what really set me off was the fact that people were telling me to kill myself. There will never be anyone that could make me feel badly about myself and I would never have suicide ideations. I have gone through enough things in life to realize that I can overcome anything. I'm a strong person and I don't allow insecure people to hurt me. I know what it's like to have no one while someone is trying to ruin your life. I know what it's like to have 4 fake Facebook accounts made about me. I know what it's like to question what it was that I did so wrong to have to deal with something so awful. But, I overcame it all. I found myself during that time.
But, there are people who lose themselves when dealing with that. I could never hate someone so much that I would want them to kill themselves. You do not know what someone else is dealing with. You have absolutely no idea if your name calling or disgusting messages will be the straw that broke the camel's back. I know that people who bully have many issues with who they are and I know that this is why they bully. But, it's so disturbing to me that there can not be more done to stop it. I wish these people would get help so that they can feel better about who they are and stop trying to bring others down with them. 
I don't care if people who bully see this as a sign of weakness. People who bully should be held responsible for their actions. I'm so sick of reading articles about someone who killed themselves because they were bullied. It's disgusting. If you feel that you're better than someone else then why waste your time on them? 

Comments

  1. Happy early birthday love!!! I hope you have a great birthday and birthday night. =). You made me even more excited to see Luke tomorrow. Did you record that on a camera or on your phone??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo I missed you birthday girlie! Happy Late Birthday! I hope it was amazing sweet girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention