Skip to main content

It's clearly Monday.

I wish I was here to update you all with the awesome weekend I had.
But, nothing "fun" happened. 

Lucas found out he has strep throat on Friday and I spent that entire day being paranoid and avoided him. I'm still paranoid about it. He started noticing his throat being irritated last Sunday.. after spending our three days off together. 

Friday night I spent relaxing and watched a few movies. I couldn't sleep at all. Which sucked since I had class in the morning.

Saturday morning I went to class and then came home, got some work done. 

I was excited that my Detroit Dog Rescue shirt came in the mail!



Then I decided I was going to shower and take a nap. Except, I some how managed to fall asleep before I took a shower. I'm not big on naps. I always wake up really crabby. I pulled it together, showered and attempted to get ready.

Saturday night was spent eating and grocery shopping with Lucas and then we watched JT on SNL with his mom. 

I discovered that I'm a total guy when it comes to grocery shopping...



Sunday I didn't wake up until 2pm and then had to work at 4. Then I had to study for my final.

It's Monday.. and it feels like it.
I had a lecture & a final this morning and now I have about 3 hours before work.

I was so annoyed this morning while driving to school because at one point I have to get all the way over to get onto a ramp to go onto another freeway. If you don't get over as soon as you can, no one will let you in. I sure as hell will not let you in. It's bumper to bumper and you're stuck there for about 10-20 minutes trying to get as close as you can to the car in front of you so you can get onto the other freeway. Well I'm behind this chick who decides it was a great time to have a photo shoot in her car. She had to of taken at least 38 selfies. Am I against selfies? No, do your thing.. BUT NOT WHEN YOU'RE IN FRONT OF ME IN A TRAFFIC JAM. Car after car after car after freaking car gets in front of her because she left enough space for all of them. 

I was not happy. Clearly.

I'm looking forward to finals being over. I need to get some spring cleaning done.
I also need to take a few days to really relax.

I'm not looking forward to next weekend. Sunday is my first day of spring break. It is also St. Patrick's Day which is my first legal drinking holiday.. but, I have to work. Which is absolutely no surprise.

Yeah.. I'm going to end this post before I really show how negative I'm being today.


Linking up with:
Leeann for Monday Morning Gossip
Sammi for Weekend Shenanigans

Comments

  1. Just found your blog through one of the blog hops and read a few of your posts. I love that you're an honest blogger (and you pretty much have the nicest hair ever)! Following along now. :) Happy belated birthday!

    Alex[andra]
    letlifebelikemusic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new dog rescue shirts! Perfect for the holiday! I had a crapy monday too, I was diagnosted with lactose intolerance.. boo! Tuesday will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is too cute! That's really awesome that you are involved with that. Be VERY proud of yourself :)

    UGH and I hate traffic too. I live in LA and it's bad. Like it takes a good 20 mins to go two miles. Good luck with your exams!!

    Thanks for linking up for Monday Morning Gossip! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mondays are bad. Especially those after daylight savings and losing the hour... Ugh. So glad it's almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friends with Benefits! Such a great movie!


    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention