Skip to main content

Adding humor to your iPhone case.


I'm pretty excited to share my blog today with Kristin. She's a wife and a mom with a passion for writing. 
You can follow her on twitter @InstaMommy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many people that have an iPhone have a case for it. Let’s face it – iPhones, as well as other smart phones, are very expensive. Have a case for an iPhone just makes sense. However, there is a surprisingly large group of iPhone users that do not use an iPhone case. One of the biggest reasons? According to this iPhone infographic, they can’t find an iPhone case they really like. One way to solve that issue is to make your own customized iPhone case.
You can put just about anything on your iPhone case. Photos of you with your friends, a funny saying, or your favorite television show. There are plenty of ways to show your personality as well as have some fun creating the perfect personalized iPhone case.  Leverage some of the popular, trendy memes that are out today.  A grumpy cat cell phone case is just one example, but there are many to choose from.
Another great iPhone case is to ask someone to take a photo of the side of your head you usually use your iPhone on. Upload that photo to create a custom iPhone case that looks like the side of your head. You may be using your iPhone, but it will certainly not look like it! Here is a photo for inspiration!

In addition to this funny image, Ziggytek blog has it’s top 10 funniest iPhone cases, all of which can be easily made through a custom case, by using your own photos to create an iPhone case on a website such as Shutterfly.
Ultimately, there are plenty of great ways to add some humor and personality to your iPhone case.  Everyone sees your iPhone case. Why not let it show who you are and bring a smile to their face?

Comments

  1. Lol i love the second phond case!

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny, especially the ear case! It's crazy how many different cases are out there, but it is very nice you can also customize your own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally wish I had this last week! I dropped my IPhone in the washer, yes, the washer, in hot water with bleach, I reached into grab it, dried it, put it in rice.. YES it still worked. But, I now know I should buy this case, I am one of those people who is always dropping my phone. Ty your HOT..
    --------------------
    universal ac adapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today, since smartphones came out, various colorful and cute mobile phone covers and cases also became popular. These mobile phone covers and cases have different styles and designs which will surely fit your taste and style.
    Crystal iPhone cases

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen the cute cases from dope case supply? I just got mine and love it! phone covers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great ideas that will help us to learn some things new.
    buy mobile cases

    ReplyDelete
  7. Car Detailing Services in delhi What a great ideas that will be useful to learn some things new.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention