Skip to main content

Got a little wild.

What a weekend. This was the weekend that I forced myself to go out as much as possible so I would have a good time and not be a miserable hot mess. I may or may not have ended up being a hot mess.. but, regardless I had the good time that I needed.

Friday

I had to be at my work around 8am to meet everyone for the party bus that we were taking downtown for opening day. Around 8:20am I had my first drink of the day. Around 9am we all got on the party bus. The bus was awesome. It had a huge bar, flat screens and a fireplace. 





We arrive downtown after consuming a few drinks on the way there. We ended up going to a few bars and other tailgate parties and just kept drinking all day long. Good thing that it was sunny enough to wear sunglasses because I may or may not have at one point started crying after being faced with the annoying crap I've been dealing with lately. Regardless of tears shed I still had a good time.
















The bus dropped us back off at my work and my parents met me there for dinner. I was wasted. I had a beer and couldn't even finish it. By 6pm I was done drinking and by 9pm I was still wasted. I'm not even sure what time I went to bed, I'm assuming very early.

Saturday

I woke up, ran to the store and then got everything together. Then I was on my way to Grand Rapids. Which is a 2.5 hour drive and I was feeling pretty tired.. plus I hate driving. Once I arrived at my best friend's apartment we went to the bar for some drinks.





Then we just decided to do some shots and hang out with her roommate and neighbors. It was a really fun night. I drank too much, but that was kind of the theme of my weekend.

Sunday

I woke up and my best friend was already at work and no one was at her apartment. I only issue was that I needed to get to my car and I had no idea where the guest parking lot was. Which was not alcohol related.. I just don't know her apartment complex. I finally decided I would just attempt to go find it but, luckily her roommate came home. Then I was on my way back home. Once I was home, I was trying to clean up when I heard someone screaming at the top of their lungs. It was a horrifying scream. So I hurry up and see this lady with her two dogs on the ground and another dog attacking her and her dogs. At the time the owners pulled the dog off her and she ended up being really hurt and had to get taken away in an ambulance. 


It was horrible. I didn't see enough to be able to talk to the cops. Luckily there were enough people around who did see it. I was shaking and called my parents freaking out. It makes me nervous to go for walks because although I have two large dogs, I wouldn't know what to do if a dog was attacking me. My uncle is a K9 officer and one of the dogs that went through all the training didn't work out and he gave it to my grandparents.. when I was a little younger I had a water bottle and for whatever reason the dog jumped up on me and bit my arm. Even now I'm still terrified of the dog. 

I hope you're all having a great Monday, if that's even possible!



Linking up with:
Sami for Weekend Shenaanigans
Leeann for Monday Gossip

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a busy,fun, exciting weekend! That is awful to hear about the dog that attacked that lady.. That is crazy :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention