Skip to main content

Currently...

Hey, look! It's LBZ on my blog. 


Currently.....

Drinking a Samuel Adams Imperial White. 10.3% is the kind of beer I need after such a long day.  I promise to not let this post get too crazy.

Wishing the Red Wings would of beat Chicago tonight. Playoffs make me full of anxiety.

Feeling exhausted after 12 hours of work and school. Tomorrow I have school & class for even longer. I'm ready for my allergy medicine to start kicking in and to be able to sleep in Friday.

Grateful that some guy bought a brand new Camaro and decided to drive faster than me driving 82MPH. Saved me from getting pulled over by the state police.

Watching the news. There are so many horrifying events that happen all over, every single day. Everyday on the local news theres some kind of shooting in Detroit and so many that we don't hear about. I don't understand violence. Yesterday on the news, non-violence related, they reported that Michigan is going to consider putting gay marriage on the ballot.  I don't get it. Why do people judge someone who wants to marry someone of the same sex but someone could marry someone of the opposite for all the wrong reasons. 

Wanting everyone who reads my blog to keep in mind that this is my blog and my views. I do not ever mean to push my beliefs on anyone or judge anyone for thinking differently than I do. I am pro-choice for absolutely everything. I personally believe everyone should be able to make their own choices. I may not personally chose to make the same decision as others, but I don't ever think that my way is the only way. I think that people should be able to make their own decisions in order to be happy and have the life they want without being judged. 

Needing to go back to Chicago. Wednesday nights I watch Nashville and obviously I'm set on moving there soon. But, I also watch Chicago Fire and it actually makes me want to go back to Chicago.. which I said I never would. 

That's where I fell asleep..... So now I'm currently about to post this after I worked out for the first time in FOREVER. I'm starting my diet and workout plan TODAY. Not tomorrow. Let's hope I can get in shape asap.


Linking up with Harvesting Kale, but using my own words.

Comments

  1. Hi! Found you on the linkup. I "grew up" so to speak (lived there from 8th grade-sophomore year of college) in Michigan. It's appalling looking at the news nowadays... glad we got out of there when we did. Poor Detroit :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we are Aves fans, you know, being from Colorado, of course. BUT when they are out and the Wings are in, we are all about the Wings. We both have family in MI. Anyway, we hope they win tonight too! Also, don't ever feel like you have to justify your feelings and beliefs. I have said it before on my blog too, but really, we should not have to justify why we say or believe something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that you watch Chicago Fire and Nashville just made my night :). we love those shows but no one else we know watches them. In fact, dinner discussion tonight was about Nashville.
    Get some rest and enjoy that beer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had an IPA and got blitzed the other night :) So you had me at your intro line. Lightweights of the world, unite! I've always wanted to visit Nashville (we've driven through, but that's it) and Austin. Those two towns have the biggest draw for me, in a year or two I think we'll take our family to one or the other for a summer trip. Good luck moving yourself there! And ugh the news always makes me so sad, local and online, people are just so mean and stupid sometimes, it's depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love Nashville & Chicago Fire :) Both are such great shows..

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10.3% sounds perfect! Go Red Wings, my family is from just outside Detroit so even though I grew up in Florida I've been a Red Wings/Tigers fan since birth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention