Skip to main content

I just wanted to see NSYNC...

The absolute only reason I tuned in to watch the VMAs was because I needed to see NSYNC on my tv. I was the biggest NSYNC fan when I was little. They were the first concert I ever attended. My room was all NSYNC & I had a few NSYNC themed birthday parties. Obsessed is an understatement.




However, before I was able to see the only thing I wanted to see.. 
I had to watch things no one should of ever had to watch..

First off, there are 3 female stars that I can not stand.


I'll be honest, I didn't mind watching Katy Perry after Gaga & Miley.


Lady Gaga.


I couldn't even watch her performance, I never can. I always cringe.

Then when I saw Miley.. I wish I would of turned off the tv.
I considered not waiting around to watch NSYNC.


Honestly, what the hell was that? 
My only thought was, DESPERATE.

Did you ever have that friend back in high school that would do anything just to impress guys? I felt like this performance proved that Miley is that kind of girl.

I understand that she doesn't want to be the Disney star she once was. I never really understood the whole Hannah Montana thing, I thought the show made her look like a complete annoying brat. Anyways, she made sure that this performance was the furtherest thing from Disney.

I was absolutely horrified. This wasn't a performance that was too sexy. It wasn't sexy at all. 

I can't bring myself to post any pictures or any other GIFs of her. The one picture of her butt rolls hanging out of her bottoms reminded me to do some squats.

The entire time I kept thinking about what her fiancé & what Robin's wife were thinking. 

I'm assuming she got the reaction she wanted. I'm sure how much longer it will take before she's the new Amanda Bynes. 

My favorite part of watching the VMAs was twitter..
























That's all for today. What were your thoughts about the VMAs?

Comments

  1. I couldn't agree with you more! The whole Miley thing is really just sad at this point. I think what is even scarier is the fact that a whole team of people came up with that concept, not just her. Yay for a fellow NSYNC fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. N'SYNC was my absolute favorite too growing up! And Miley Cyrus should be banned from the VMAs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miley Cyrus makes me happy I don't have kids, especially a daughter that would look up to her. She's definitely reading as desperate. And yesterday was her dad's birthday, like happy birthday dad - Now watch me twerk on the genitals of a man dressed as Beetlejuice! The reaction of Rihanna & the Smith family was priceless though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was absolutely so irritated that N'SYNC was on for half a second. they didn't even sing a whole song..and the JT was like....see ya..thanks for the career boost now I'm off to sing more songs. If you ask me it was a low blow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to like Miley Cyrus until this performance. It's one thing being a teenager, but she's supposed to be a role model for goodness sake. Thanks for this post, it allowed me to express my slight rage at Miley's carelessness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention