Skip to main content

Weekend Recap

Friday evening I had class and then decided to stay home, relax and study for a test. I didn't get to bed until almost 4am, which sucked because I had to wake up at 7am and leave by 8am. I woke up around 7:40am rushed to get ready and luckily my Mustang got me to class on time.

Saturday night I went out on a date. One I actually enjoyed. The guy I went out with a few times when I was first single kind of ruined the whole dating thing for me. You'd think the guy I dated for 3 years would of ruined all that. Whatever, I finally went on an official date with my Sunday Funday drinking partner. It was so perfect... until I grabbed my water, it hit my beer glass and shattered glass everywhere. I was so embarrassed. I even went into the bathroom and cried. Pathetic? Yes. I pulled myself together, kept drinking water and we left shortly after. 

He called me out on it. He told me he could tell I'm the kind of person to hide my feelings and he wanted to know why I was so upset over breaking a glass. He even knows that when I'm mad I cry and  asked me if I went to the bathroom just to cry. Wait.. what?! A guy can actually realize my silence means something? Crazy. 

So even through he knows I can be a crazy bitch sometimes, he's still interested. During the night I mentioned a story about someone I know but told him I couldn't tell him how I knew this person. Finally I admitted that I blog. This is something I don't tell any guy I date. So at the end of the night when he dropped me off he made a joke about me either being interested in him or me blogging about him. 

When I got home my mom was still up since my dad was working midnights. She had this waiting for me...



Which led to more shots, more drinks and somewhere around 4am I went to grab a blanket and pillow to lay down on the couch, but I ended up laying with the dogs in my parent's bed and fell asleep until noon. 

Sunday I was so hungover. I went up to work to watch the last of the Lions game. I could barely drink or eat anything. Finally after some Fireball I was feeling a little better. Then we headed to get some Mexican food and margaritas. I had an awesome Blue patron monster margarita and an apple cider margarita which tasted like liquid apple pie.




Today has been a slow moving day. I blame it on sleeping for 14 hours Sunday night. I had an eye appointment and my mom did my hair. Other than that I've done absolutely nothing. Tomorrow I work and I have a date. Let's hope it's a good one!!






Sami's Shenanigans

Comments

  1. YAY! Successful dates! Hope today wasn't too terribly long and you get some good sleep tonight.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Amanda!!
    Love your post, as always haha!
    Just wanted to mention...
    I started a project, similar to PostSecret, and I'm looking for some help from all my blogger friends :)
    The project is called "Heartbeats in the Streets" and its to raise awareness for heart disease.
    I was inspired by another blogger that had heart disease and unfortunately passed at the young age of 29 earlier this year. So I decided to finish her project for her by getting 10,000 photos of people holding a small heart labelled with where they would "leave theirs" either with a person, or maybe a favorite place or something close to them. I would love it if you took a photo and sent it in :) Or if you wanted to let people know via your blog I would love you forever!

    The blog is on heartbeatsinthestreets.blogspot.ca/ or on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/heartbeatsinthestreet

    Anything you do will help :)

    Xox Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention