Skip to main content

Life lately, I think.

I've been so crazy with two jobs and school. This week I have finals, 12 hours of lectures, study time and I'm working 36+ hours. I have been able to spend lots of time with my guy. So even though I'm completely exhausted, I'm completely happy.

Friday I had 2 presentations, class 1-5 then worked 6-9. Saturday I had class 9am-12:30 then worked 1-4. Then David took me to the Wings game!


Yup, there you go.. the first picture of my man and I. I have a few others from the game that I'll probably share later this week. I'm not even a huge fan of how I look in this picture but I love it too much.  

After we went to his friend's house to watch the end of the State game. Which was pretty interesting considering that's where we met years back.

Sunday I had a work meeting at the bar at 9:30am then had to go straight to my other job to work 12-7. Monday David took me out to lunch and then we relaxed a bit and then I had to work 5-10. Tuesday I worked 10am-6:30 then spent the rest of the night trying to be productive with David. He was preparing for an interview and I was studying.. but somehow we did more hockey and youtube watching. 

The rest of my week is crazy busy. 
Today I work 10am-4 then have class & a final 6-10.
Thursday I work 10am-7ish
Friday I have class & a final 1-5 then work 6-10
Saturday I have a presentation, class and a final 9am-1 and work 4-10
Sunday I work 1-7

I actually had to start using my planner just to remember where I'm suppose to be at what times. I wish I was kidding. So please forgive me for struggling so much with this blog.

Speaking of my blog... I may have had a few too many beers at the wings game and decided to tell David all about how I have one and have mentioned him on it. The next morning I was really praying that maybe he would completely forget. He's mentioned it a few times already. Last night while we were both working on our laptops he asked me to show him my blog. I did not. 

Maybe if I was able to get back into blogging I'd be a little more willing to share. Maybe it's just hard to show someone else your writing, even though it's so easy to share with strangers. I still can't figure it out.

Well, it's 4am and I need to be up in 4 hours to challenge myself to a coffee drinking contest. I'm still completely unsure how I'm about to make it through this week. I promise to find time to blog more this week... somehow.

Comments

  1. Jeez girl just reading your schedule made me tired. I admire how you handle all of it. I need your will and determination please.

    And yeah, I 'm glad my guy doesn't read my blog. I prefer for people I know to stay the fuck away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought about how I would handle my blog if I was dating and I'm thinking it would be top secret. I had a hard enough time sharing with my husband. I just wouldn't want there to be potential ex's out there that would have access so I don't think I'd want to share until I had a ring. But that would be hard. Hope you get some rest!! Your schedule is exhausting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! The week will be over before you know it!
    And cute boo thang you've got there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! You'll share your blog with him in time, I'm sure. Sometimes it just takes a little while to be comfortable with the idea. But I'm happy things are looking up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not bad! You did good babe & he did good at getting you :) I am glad that you are starting to be happy again with someone..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention