Skip to main content

Radical Skincare Instant Revitalizing Mask

I was very excited to have the opportunity to review a product from Radical Skincare. I'm someone who is care a lot about my skin. I've tried many different products and couldn't wait to try their Instant Revitalizing Mask.



Before trying this product, I made sure to do some research on the product and the company. I was very pleased with everything I read. I found this video to be very informative about the company.




 I took a screenshot of their Facebook page for a quick summary of what this wonderful company.



Here is a video about the Instant Revitalizing Mask.



Benefits of the Instant Revitalizing Mask:
Optimize oxygen resources for a lasting glow
Stimulates energy production
Controls oxidation reactions
Smoother skin



As soon as my package arrived in the mail, I washed my face and decided to give this a try. I used a small amount on my face and could feel it instantly. It's a bubbly, tingle kind of feeling that I haven't experienced with any other mask. I'm hesitant to say tingle, simply because it's not an unpleasant feeling that I've felt with harsher products. After about 5 minutes it was completely dissolved, I rinsed my face and was very pleased. I wanted to instantly write a review to brag about this product, but I decided to keep trying it out just to make sure I was completely sold. I continued using it 1-2 times a week. This only made me more confident in this product and this company.

It takes a lot for me to be really impressed with a skin product, but I was absolutely blown away. My skin has never felt more clean and smooth. My face can get oily sometimes and in the winter it can be really dry. After using this mask I noticed that I no longer had these issues. For once I actually felt like my skin looked perfect without any make-up on at all.

Before trying this product I was a little sticker shocked. $65 seems like a lot to spend on mask. However, after I tried it I realized that you get a lot for your money. Not only because I noticed amazing results, but a little bit really does go a long way.

I absolutely recommend this product. I will be purchasing it before I run out. I also plan on trying some of their other products after being so impressed with the mask.

Radical Skincare is available in the US at Sephora



You can also purchase their products on their website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention