Skip to main content

You're just one more hand me down.

Tonight is a night that I shouldn't blog. However, there is something I love so much about writing a blog post when I'm filled with intense emotions. It's therapeutic to me. I don't even know if people still read this blog, I've failed miserably at it. If you've kept up with my blog and still read it, then you'll probably keep reading. If not, at least I have a place to vent right now.

Overall, my life is going amazing. I'm working more than ever and I had finals this week. Monday's class I had a project/presentation due, I ended up getting 100% on it.. which means I ended up with 100% in the class. My second project & final that I had Wednesday was in the class that both tests I've taken in the course I've received 100% on. I've never been more busy in life and I've never done better in my classes.

So life should be absolutely wonderful, right? Oh, wait.. it's life and it's never that simple. It's not even that I'm unhappy, I think I'm just overwhelmed and dealing with too much all at once. I feel like I have people to talk to about things, but I don't have people I can talk to in depth about things I really want to get off my chest. 

It makes it hard to express any feeling other than pure happiness when I know I'm still being watched by people from my old job. People have mentioned horrible things that have been said at my old work about me. I even has my ex-boss text me threatening to sue me 3 hours after I posted on one of my social media accounts that I never knew it was illegal to make an employer pay for broken glasses or when someone walks out on a tab. I also mentioned that I regret never keeping better track of tips since "at a previous job" I was never paid, I only received tips because the tips that ended up being claimed for me equaled out every pay period.. even though I never made enough to get by. Never once did I mention a name, and I still will not. Therefor, suing me for "conduct detrimental to business" is a long shot.

If you've been a reader for a while and you've made it this far, then I will admit that a few months ago I was able to put the past aside and become civil with my ex that I dated for 3 years. It's been both a good and bad thing. It's not something everyone can understand, because it seems like it'd be more complicated than what it simply is. I have no feelings for him in that way, I can honestly say I truly don't believe I ever could. That ship has sailed.

I've been dealing with a lot of personal things that I so badly want to mention, but I can't seem to word them right. However, I'm getting better at admitting my faults. I've been doing better at handling hard situations and standing up for myself. I have moments of weakness, but I'm just powering through them the best that I can. 

I guess I'm just at a weird point in my life. So many things are amazing, yet so many things confuse the hell out of me daily. I'm working on wrapping my head around it all and hopefully sorting out everything. 


Comments

  1. Life's a bitch. That's the truth. I feel you on the so many personal things that you want to blog about but you can't. Just hang on, it'll get better sometime. At least that's what people keep telling me. lol.

    I haven't blogged in like two weeks. I miss it but at the same time, I really don't have much to say. People that care, will still be there when you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. If you didn't say a name they can't sue you, hon (i'm not laughing at you, i'm laughing at how STUPID your ex-boss is). Sorry you're going through this. I feel like that sometimes too lately when there is the right people around to talk to. Hope things get better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely love every single comment I receive on this little blog of mine.
I'll always respond to a question. Sometimes I'll reply back on your actual comment or sometimes I'll e-mail. Don't ever hesitate to e-mail me about absolutely anything. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails very quickly!

MandyShippe@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t blog with us!

I’m not digging all of these big shot bloggers trying to make these rules for blogging. I have read posts about how not everyone should have a blog. If you’re not a big shot blogger, like myself.. this post is for you. If you are a big shot blogger, this post is also for you.. but, none of you will read this. These are just some of the rules that I don’t follow.. Your blog will be judged by it’s cover. Have a perfect layout. If spending $100 to have some make a layout for my blog means you’ll read my blog and you’ll follow me.. then I don’t give a damn if you’re not following me. Respond to all comments left on your blog. It is important to respond to comments.. however, I do understand why people can’t always respond. Personally.. if you ask me something I most likely will respond. A lot of the time I get comments that pretty much all I can say is “Thank you!” to.. I mean.. I’ll absolutely always respond if you e-mail me.. or even if you comment on instagram.. I respond almost inst

Oh, How Pinteresting…

  As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest .. I always follow back.. because the more pins on my dash, the better!   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: 30.media.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: bathingnews.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: blog.bostoninteriors.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: someecards.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: nastygal.com via Amanda on Pinterest Source: imgfave.com via Amanda on Pinterest   Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest                         Source: weddingsandthings.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest       I’m ready to get married. OKAY. Ha.       I get to spend tonight and tomorrow with my man!!.. so excited!!! But, it’s your turn to link up and show off your pins!!!!!    

Friday’s Letters!!!!

Dear Bret Michaels, Once I had a film class. It was so badass and made me wish I was an actress. I actually love being in front of the camera acting.. ANYWAYS.. This was the closest I’ve been to you.. when I was on a fake Rock Of Love.. with a fake Bret Michaels.. But, I’ll be seeing you live this Saturday!!! Dear Poison and Def Leppard, See you on Saturday!!!.. I’m pretty damn nervous to party with a bunch of people older than my mom. But, thank you for giving me an excuse to have extra big hair and dress like I belong in the 80’s.. I’ll look better than all these old chicks that still live in the 80’s.. Just sayin’.. Dear Friday’s Letters, You always make me so happy to write! I love that this link up always gets me so much positive feedback! It always makes my Friday so much better!.. I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings.. so Friday isn’t always as awesome to me as it is to everyone else. Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, The first time I ever linked up I mention